Friday, May 14, 2010

Wash your hands in the brand new carbon brand sink sources

Narrarator: Baabob, have you ever heard of a carbon sink?
Baabob: No. I doesn't wash my hands, ever.
Narrarator: Eww, but that's not what I meant. Carbon sinks are very good. They trap carbon so it cannot heat our planet.
Baabob: You mean washing your hands helps save the planet? I wash hands NOW!
Narrarator: ... No that's not what I meant.
Babbob: You lie!
-Slapping sounds-
Narrarator: Baabob, Carbon sinks are things that take Carbon Dioxide out of the atmosphere.
Baabob: Like what?
Narrarator: Us being alive is a carbon sink, because we hold carbon in our bodies.
Baabob: Okay... If I eat you then I become two carbon sinks?
Narrarator: Uhhh... No that's not how it works... stop coming closer. AHHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment